Start to use Digital Campus
1. User can see the whole procedure here, we have already planed the steps for user, therefore user can finish the setting easily by following the steps.
2. In STEP 1, user only need to set the school logo, email and the address only.
3. Back to the Dashboard and enter to STEP 2, user can create teachers’ account. Those account are all unauthenticated, therefore user should send the URL of certified account to the teacher to fill in the real information.
User can create a amount of accounts at one time, press【Export as .CSV to distribute】,export as CSV file and send it to teacher. “Enrolled” on the right is present the teacher’s authenticate.
4. In STEP 3, user can create and edit the subjects of school requirement.
Create more subjects.
Add a picture for the subject.
5. In STEP 4, user can create and edit the grade level and class.
Edit the class name and information.
6. In STEP 5, create students’ accounts. Basically this is same as the STEP 2 which created teachers’ accounts. But be careful of choosing students’ class and grade level when creating the student account.
Can choose to create a amount of accounts, press【Export as CSV to distribute】,export as CSV and send to students.
7. In STEP 6, user needs to create templates of timetable, set and distribute the time of the class.
Set the lecture time, school days and the started time of every lecture.
8. In STEP 7, chosse class and template of timetable. User can set assign the subject, teacher and class for that lecture. Pay attention, you should make sure the teacher has authenticated before assign the teacher.
Fill in the teacher and the subject for the school days blank.
This is an example.